Content Filter on ClearOS block Java powered website

OK here is my story. I just change the settings on my Gateway server which is using ClearOS 6.3. I change the Dynamic Scan Sensitivity (Content Filter section) from Normal to Aggressive to prevent my client computer from accessing inappropriate websites.

content-filter 

 

This methods works pretty well but after I change the scan sensitivity to aggressive, I cannot open the product selector on Lenovo download page. This websites is powered with Java. See my example below

 

content-filter-1

When the option is set to Aggressive on the ClearOS server, the Lenovo (and maybe other java powered website) cannot display the product I select. It only shows a blank form. The picture above is Lenovo download page in normal condition. I cannot see the Laptop lists when I set my gateway server content filter to Aggressive.