Why Ubuntu Tweak development stops?

I just read  a news on Softpedia about the surprising Ubuntu Tweak development stop. I was thinking why Ubuntu Tweak development stops mysteriously. Is it because of further funding problems? There are no clear information left by the developer before he made this decision but here is the last word we can read from the official blog.

ubuntu-tweak-stop

“You may ask why I made this decision to stop the development of Ubuntu Tweak, I may write 10,000 words to describe how I start this project, how I feel happy from this project, how I feel bad from this project…But I just want to say: If making free software is not free any more, why still doing this?” stated the developer on his blog.

I regret this decision personally but this is his decision. He build this project from zero until now. He felt it was not  worth anymore to continue the project. So, thank you and good luck for you, Ubuntu Tweak developer.