Linux Mint 15 Screenshots preview

The development version of Linux Mint 15 with codename "Olivia" is out few days ago. I have downloaded the Linux Mint 15 Cinnamon x64 edition and try to boot it on my VirtualBox. Linux Mint 15 can run pretty well on VirtualBox. Now I am going to share some nice screenshots of Linux Mint 15 Olivia with all my readers.

Linux Mint 15 Desktop

mint-15-screenshot-1

 

Slightly there are not much changes made to Linux Mint 15 on the Cinnamon desktop style and default wallpaper. Linux Mint 15 Cinnamon comes with Cinnamon version 1.8.2

mint-15-screenshot-2

Another default applications such as Firefox, LibreOffice are come along with the DVD installer.

mint-15-screenshot-3

I am still searching the significant upgrades or changes made to this new Linux Mint 15 compared to Linux Mint 14 Nadia. Is it worth to upgrade from Nadia or wait and see.

Some sets of Wallpaper also included

mint-15-screenshot-4