Default user and password for Fedora 19 LiveUSB

I was trying to create a Fedora 19 LiveUSB and it was successful. I was using Linux Live USB Creator (LiLi) I can boot my PC with my LiveUSB but stuck on the login page. It asking me to enter the username and password which I don't have it since I don't create it yet. So what is the user and password? Hmmm....
Searched on Google and found the answer on this forum thread: http://www2.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=288655. The problem came from the software I used to create the LiveUSB. The users on the forum suggest to use another software to create Fedora LiveUSB such as LiveUSB Creator, dd, livecd-tools.
If you have the same problem with mine, you should try to use those tools to create Fedora LiveUSB. I will share on this blog if I can solve this problem.