OpenMandriva Lx 2013 Screenshots tour

I just downloaded the latest stable version of OpenMandriva Lx 2013 and now I am currently testing it on my VirtualBox. Still struggling to find out how to install VirtualBox Guest Additions on my OpenMandriva Lx 2013 and still no luck. Here I just want to show you some basic view of OpenMandriva Lx 2013. OpenMandriva Lx 2013 brings a lot of new updated software, but still comes with old Mandriva style desktop. 
Mandriva Lx 2013 is pretty fast, lightweight and easy to use. If you are a Mandriva users, you will love this OpenMandriva Lx 2013. 
OpenMandriva 2013 Desktop
New wallpaper decorate the main Desktop of OpenMandriva Lx 2013. Its pretty cool.
Application Launcher
The grid based application launcher makes easier to find any installed applications.
Software Management
OpenMandriva 2013 offers an easy way to manage your software. You can easily add or remove repositories, add or remove software easily.