Deepin Linux 12.12 Screenshot Tour

The latest stable version of Deepin Linux 12.12 has been released few weeks ago. I know its a bit late to write about the Deepin Linux 12.12. I do not want to review this Linux distro because there are already many good review out there. I just want to show some screenshots of Deepin Linux 12.12.

Deepin Linux 12.12 Desktop

deepin-1

 

A clear and clean desktop with flower as the default wallpaper made this distro looks feminim. Thats fine but change the wallpaper will work for me.

deepin-2

The dashboard menu is well improved but it takes longer on my Virtualbox guest machine. I think this problem does not happen on a physical computer.

deepin-3

There are some Kingsoft products found on the Productivity section. OpenOffice or LibreOffice were replaced by this nice Kingsoft Office Suite. Its a good jump by Deepin developer that I love.