Genius FaceCam 315 works with Fedora 17 perfectly

I just boot up my Fedora 17 Live USB on my wife desktop computer which is equipped with a Genius FaceCam 315 series. Its a pretty nice webcam that affordable in term of price and quality. The good thing is that Fedora 17 automatically detects Genius FaceCam 315 and can use it on bundled Fedora 17 application such as Kamoso. I don't need any driver in order to make Genius FaceCam 315 works with Fedora 17. It just works. :) I love it.

As it written on Genius website that this FaceCam 315 supports Linux kernel 2.6.21. "FaceCam 315 is the latest Plug & Play VGA webcam from Genius. It works with Windows 7, Mac 10.4.9 above, and Linux kernel 2.6.21 above."
In case you need the driver for this Genius FaceCam 315 for Windows 7, you can download it from this link.